body { width: 90%; height: 600px; /* optional */ margin: 0 auto; background: #fff url(path to non-tiled image) no-repeat center scroll; } -->

19 Dec 2011

Leica D-Lux 5 Titanium

It's my dream to own a Leica, they're elegant, beautiful and subtle yet with all the power and technical ability of any semi pro (and even some fully pro) digital cameras. They're all out of my price range but hopefully one day I'll be able to justify the expense to myself even if I have to cut down on central heating and meals and other similar non-essentials.

The limited edition D-Lux unites quintessence of style with the refined elegance of titanium. Its fast Leica DC Vario-Summicron lens ensures excellent imaging quality and covers a wide range of photographic genres, while its manual setting options guarantee photographers even greater creative freedom. RRP: £855, but cheaper here (Inc Luxury Leather Case)

No comments:

Post a Comment